- This isn’t a book to speak well in front of people. It is a book to become able to speak fun without being nervous in public.
- It contains the dialogue of Emma (a client) and Sally (a trainer), and reading it will feel as if you were actually participating in a real session.
- Sally’s method is based on neuroscience. It is so simple, easy to understand, and really powerful.
- It also covers how to make a speech manuscript that you can easily speak on your own words.
- This isn’t a translated version of Sally’s book “To Speak Easier In Front of Others: 5 Magical Steps (Diamond Inc.)”. It is a newly written e-Book for English user.
Who should read it?
- People who tried various ways to overcome stage fright yet their ways didn’t work, such as going to speech classes, practicing of breathing exercises, etc.
- People who feel fear or anxiety speaking in public.
- People who are in trouble of symptoms such as rapid heart beat and body shivering.
What will you learn?
- Definition of stage fright and a defense mechanism that causes nervousness
- Why people can’t overcome stage fright in traditional ways like speech practices
- A latest method for overcoming stage fright based on neuroscience
- How to make easy and convenient speech manuscript etc.